Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Week V: Friend and Adviser

Antony's relationship with Caesar seems to me a close one. He appears to be one of Caesar's top men, as well as a close friend. Caesar comes to him for advice on Cassius, and Antony's opinion was "He's not dangerous." and "He is a noble Roman..." 

5 comments:

  1. More words than you again! MUH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!! It's very to the point. (I'm talking about your's again.) Nice quotations. Could have used a little more info though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the reference to "the top man."

    Ben.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Vikki said you could have used a little more information and when you come to the end of your paragraph try to bring your thoughts to a close. The reason you want to end your paragraph by bring your thoughts to a close is so that when the reader nears the end of your post it's like walking down a handicap ramp(it's an easy slope that lets the reader truely know what your thoughts are). If you dont bring your thoughts to a close then, for the reader, its like the clif pictured in your backround(it's an abrupt drop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't realy get what the quotes have to do with the qustion but I got the info. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The quote was from Antony, but I'm not sure how it connects to the question? Concise writing.

    ReplyDelete